We’re Closing the Circle and Having a Blast!
The 8th Annual Circle Festival and Light Parade will be held Saturday, August 19th, from 5:30-11:00 p.m. on Tallmadge Circle.
Circlefest, an annual community event begun in 2010, has grown each year with expected attendance this year of over 15,00!
Tallmadge Circle will be shut down to traffic from 5 p.m. to midnight.
2017 festivities include:
* Live Music 5:30 – 11 p.m. Doug Kaufman 5:30-7 and School Girl Crush 7-11
* 17 Food Vendors * Wine & Beer Garden (must be 21) * NEW this year - Illlusionist Rick Smith Jr. 7:15-8, Wacky Dome Bounce, Vertical Rush Obstacle and Klime Wallz * Children’s games and activities
* Face Painting * Balloon Artists
*Historical Tours of the Town Hall and Museum 5:30 to 8 p.m.
* The Magical Train ride 5:30-8:00, boarding in front of the Old Town Hall.
Rides $2 per person
* Marissa's "Realm of Reptiles" * Theater production by Frank Chaff in the historic church from 6-6:45 p.m.
Festival of Lights Parade will begin around 9 p.m. (dusk)
traveling from Community Dr., down East Avenue to the circle and back followed by a
SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS SHOW!
FREE BUS SHUTTLE service from Tallmadge Middle School to the Circle and back will be available from 6 p.m. to midnight
Handicap Parking will be adjacent to Jubilee Donuts, Sheltercare and the former 10 Min. Lube.